Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nick, Kristy and Aria

This was one of my many Christmas mini's from the past week.  Kristy is a very good friend of mine from college and we also used to work together.  She has been such a good friend and we are trying our hardest to begin hanging out again on a regular basis.  We have realized that we both love to scrapbook.  We are now having weekly scrapbook dates so we can finish projects that we have started but not finished.  Hopefully I can help her with Aria's book and help her get caught up on the last couple of years.  And hopefully she can help me get caught up on my scrapbook of mine and Austin's first two years before I need to scrapbook for the wedding!  Kristy and I have always found stuff that we have in common so this is just one more thing!  Kristy has the cutest little girl with the reddest hair I have ever seen!  Aria is in pre-k and oh my goodness is she a diva!  Here are a few of my favorites!  I hope you like them!

This is Aria.  Look at that hair!

A family pic.  I really like this one!

Nick and Kristy.  I loved the lighting here!

Thanks Nick, Kristy and Aria for the opportunity!  

-Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment