Friday, December 3, 2010

The Wahl Family

 Michael and Starla are an awesome couple and they have three beautiful girls, Brittany, Bailey and Bethany.  My soon to be husband (Ahhhh!!!) works in the student ministry at Hope Church in Dallas under Michael.  I know that Michael has been a great help and a mentor to Austin over the past three years, as well as an awesome friend!  Thanks Michael for all you do!  The first day we scheduled a shoot it was absolutely freezing and it started pouring rain!  So we had to reschedule.  The second shoot was awesome!  The weather was great and they were awesome!  Glad I had the opportunity to photograph them!

Michael and Starla.  

The girls.  I love this picture!

I love their facial expressions

Family Shot!
Thanks Wahl Family!









No comments:

Post a Comment