Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shipp Family

It's been a while since I have posted!  I have had several shoots but I have not put them up.  I had the privilege of photographing the Shipp kids one Saturday morning.  And oh my goodness it was FREEZING!  Jason drove their car over so that the kids who were not getting their picture made could sit in the heat!  It was a quick shoot because of the cold and because the kids were awesome and got straight down to business!  Here are a few of my favorites.

Jack is such a little man!  

This is Lily.  This ended up being my favorite picture from the whole shoot.  That serious face is awesome!  So photogenic!

Besides being absolutely beautiful, Abbie is probably the funniest middle school student I have EVER met!  She makes me laugh so much!  Beautiful Abbie!

The whole family.  They were frozen at this point!  Can you tell?  I thought this picture turned out super cute.

Thank you Shipp Family!

-Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment